Promotions and Giveaways
Want extra chances to win amazing prizes? Keep up to date with all the latest Free Lottery competitions and giveaways.
There is currently one promotion running on Free-Lottery.net. Find out more below.
Extra Chance Draw - £50+ Prize!
In this exciting second chance prize draw, one lucky Weekly Draw participant will be picked at random on Monday 20th August 2018 to receive £150* - regardless of how many numbers they match in the main draw! This means that there are now even more chances to win a Free Lottery prize.
The lucky winner will be contacted by email, and will receive a notification the next time that they log into their Free Lottery account.
Read about the Terms and Conditions for this giveaway below.
Terms and Conditions
Entries and Promotion
- By entering this giveaway, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions. You are also consenting to Take That Ltd storing your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act, and agree to receive further information about this giveaway, further giveaways and customer research activities.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Take That Ltd. Registered address: Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5LT (do not send correspondence to this address).
- The Extra Chance Giveaway will be announced and promoted on Free Lottery’s Facebook page, Twitter feed and website.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be required to provide a photograph for publicity purposes, this image will only be used on Free-Lottery.net and the associated social media pages.
- In order to win the Extra Chance Giveaway, you must have entered the most recent Weekly Draw.
- No entries or applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry requirements will not be accepted.
- The giveaway is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the giveaway. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and country of residence.
- Free-Lottery.net reserves the right to reschedule, or cancel, an Extra Chance draw at any time. There will be no Extra Chance draws held on UK Bank Holidays.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries into the Weekly Draw after the main draw results are announced at 14:00 UTC. The winner will receive a notification and information about starting the claims process the next time that they log into their Free-Lottery.net account.
- In the event that the winner does not contact Free-Lottery.net and provide all necessary information required for receiving the payment within 48 hours, or if the winner is otherwise not eligible under these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to retain the winnings for use in a future draw.
- The winner will be announced shortly after they claim their prize. The name of the winner will be posted on the website and it will also be announced on our social media pages.
- The prize money will be sent to the winner's PayPal account except for winners resident in India who will receive an Amazon e-Voucher of equivalent value. The voucher will be sent to the winner's preferred email address and will have an INR value equivalent to the GBP value of the Extra Chance prize as calculated on the date of payment.
- For all winners – other than residents in India – payment will be via Paypal only. If the winner does not have, or will not create, a PayPal account then they then they forfeit the prize and the funds will be retained for use in a future draw.
- Where possible, winners will receive their local currency equivalent of £150. If Paypal does not offer their local currency then payment will be made in Sterling and the winner is responsible for any fees or deductions associated with withdrawal of the funds.
Liabilities and Legal Terms
- Any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants hereby agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any such disputes or issues.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network failure, computer hardware failure, software failure or other delivery method of any kind.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon, PayPal, Facebook, or Twitter.
- The winner’s details (name and country only) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked "Free Lottery Guaranteed Prize Giveaway” to the following address: Take That Ltd., PO Box 200, Harrogate, HG1 2YR, within ten weeks of the Weekly Draw date, which is Monday, August 20th.
- By entering the giveaway, winners agree to being contacted via the email address provided to Free-Lottery.net during registration and acknowledge that, in the event that the email address provided proves to be invalid, no prize shall be awarded.
*Paid as a cash prize via PayPal, or as an equivalent value Amazon e-voucher, depending on which payment method is available in the winner's country of residence. See the T&Cs for full details.
Want to find out what else you could win?
Head over to our Winners page to learn about all of our past exciting prizes and lucky winners!View Previous Winners