How to Add a Safe Sender
Never miss a notification, or lose a promotional offer in your junk mail. Learn how to add us to your Safe Sender list!
Simple guide to adding a Safe Sender:
To stop the messages from getting mixed up with your Junk mail it's a good idea to add the Free Lottery email addresses to your Safe Senders list which will ensure that you're always on top of the latest information that could help you win anything from £500 in the Daily Draw up to that £10,000 Weekly Draw prize.
In Outlook 2010 & 2013:
- Under the 'Home' tab, click 'Junk', 'Junk Email Options' and then click the 'Safe Senders' tab.
- Click 'Add' then type in 'Free-Lottery.net' and click 'OK'
- Click 'Apply' and 'OK' and it's done! All emails from Free Lottery will arrive in your inbox.
In Outlook 2003:
- Go to 'Tools' and click 'Options'.
- Under 'Preferences' look for 'Email and then 'Junk Email'.
- Click 'Safe Senders' and then 'Add'.
- There's a box in which to enter the domain name that you want to keep safe. Enter 'Free-Lottery.net' and click OK.
In Outlook.com & Hotmail:
- Click the cog next to your name in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click 'Options', then click 'Safe and Blocked Senders', then 'Safe Senders'.
- Type 'Free-Lottery.net' into the box and click Add to List. This makes sure that everything sent from Free Lottery will be brought to your attention, meaning that you won't miss out on exciting news about your account.
- Add email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that the important Free Lottery emails get through!
In Mail on a Mac:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the Contacts on your Mac and you will receive the good news when it happens!